13 Jun Understanding Cultural Safety in the Workplace – Workshop
Tue 13th Jun 2023, 10 am to 1 pm (Sydney time)
Join us at the next 3-hour Workshop and learn from Ngarluma Yindjibarndi Aboriginal woman Jolleen Hicks, founder of Aboriginal Insights, about the definition of Cultural Safety. Learn how to build strong and respectful relationships with Aboriginal communities by achieving Culturally Safe, committed & responsive Workplaces.
The session will unpack in detail five components of the definition of Cultural Safety:
- Image / Brand / Reputation
- Expression of Respect
- Policies, Processes, and Systems
- Respect and Relationships
Also, the session will cover topics like:
- Accessing Services/ Programs & Applying for Opportunities
- Responding to Cultural Safety gaps/ deficiencies by looking at 2 scenarios
*Please note this session has limited seats.
Price: $275 AUD + GST and booking fees
*If you study, work, or partner with a University member of the Network you can access discounted tickets. Please contact your Carnegie representative or reach out to email@example.com .